A common question we get from our readers is, Does World Market Ship to Liberia?
At the time of writing this article, the answer to that question is NO because World Market USA store only ships to specific parts of the world and not Liberia.
Things may have changed so I advise you to check World Market website’s shipping policy page for the latest information regarding international shipping policies.
If you confirm that World Market does not ship internationally to where you are in Liberia, continue to read this article because I have a solution for you!
Use MyUS Shopping Assistance to buy from World Market in Liberia
MyUS Shopping is a set of tools that make it easy for international shoppers including people from Liberia to get what they want from World Market and other US stores.
You can shop multiple US stores at once, no need to worry about sales tax as you’re an international shopper who’s exempt from paying any state taxes in the States and enjoy expedited shipping rates too.
MyUS will help you buy items in the USA and ship them to where ever they are needed in Liberia.
MyUS have more than 6 million members all over the world, saving millions of dollars on shipping fees for their clients across borders.
If you are using an Android or iOS Mobile device to access this article follow the below steps to buy from World Market in Liberia
1. Click here to install the app to your phone.
2. Once the app is installed go to the home screen where you can find World Market to start browsing. Next, find a product you want to buy and click the “Add to MyUS Cart” button. Remember that you can buy items from more than one store, not just World Market.
3. The “Add to MyUS Cart” button will ONLY activate when you are on a product page. Do not click the store’s add to cart buttons; only click on the red “Add to MyUS Cart” button.
4. To browse and buy products from the MyUS Marketplace, visit the “Products” tab.
5. An option that is only available to Android users is the “Shop More” button that gives you access to the MyUS Buying Assistant. This gives you the ability to add items to your cart from stores that are not available on the app.
Once you’re finished shopping, proceed to checkout. MyUS will bundle your items and ship them to you in one single shipment!
If you are using a Desktop PC or Laptop to access this article follow the below steps to buy from World Market in Liberia
1. In order to access the App from your Desktop or Laptop you will need to install the MyUS Shopping Google Chrome Extension.
2. Once the Chrome extension is installed you will then visit the World Market website to start shopping.
3. As you shop the store and find what you want you will see the “Add to MyUS Cart” button at the top right of your Chrome browser.
4. Once you find the product that you want to purchase, click the “Add to MyUS Cart” button on the Chrome browser. If the “Add to MyUS Cart” button isn’t working and you need help, please visit the FAQ section below for troubleshooting steps.
When you have finished your shopping and found all the products that you want to purchase simply proceed to checkout and pay! MyUS will package all your items and send them to you in one shipment.
FAQ using MyUS Shopping:
Why can’t I add an item from World Market to my MyUS Shopping cart?
Regretfully, there will be times where you are unable to automatically add products from a World Market website directly to your MyUS Shopping cart.
If this happens to you there is a way around this. Try using the MyUS Shopping Assistant to help you manually add the items to your shopping cart.
In order to add items to your MyUS Shopping cart using the Shopping Assistant please follow the steps below:
1. When you are on the Buying Assistant page, ender the URL for the product that you desire to purchase.
2. Next, fill out all the details on the form that is provided to you including any special instructions.
3. Add the product to your cart now and complete your purchase.
4. Once your order is paid for, MyUS Shopping will package all your items and send them to you in one single shipment.
What shipping address should I enter at checkout?
Please enter the Liberia shipping address that will be the final destination for your shipment.
MyUS Shopping offers several benefits to their customers:
They will pack all your items into one shipment so as to save you money in terms of shipping costs.
MyUS has secured contracts with major shipping companies across the world. This allows members of MyUS to have discounted international shipping rates.
Those who use MyUS will also save money as they will not have to pay US sales tax on the items they purchase.
MyUS ships to all the cities in Liberia such as:
Grand Gedeh, Nimba, Lofa, Montserrado, Margibi, Maryland, Sinoe, Bong, Grand Bassa.